Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fourth of July









My fourth was spent with my beautiful roomate Jadine. Along with
new friends: Jessie and Sandra. I am also very happy to report i
spent it with Abe too.

It happened to be a rainy day, and these people decided to wear umbrellas on their heads. Sneaking up on them, one of the ladies turned around. I told them they were going to be on my blog. They were not impressed.










This is Abe's view.















Jessie and Jadine












Sandra












It ended up being a beautiful night. Afterwards, the girls and I walked to
Dupont Circle. There was a bunch of people gathered around the Metro
dancing the night away. This band called The Lively Stones, was playing (think
New Orleans and jazz) . A line began to form and Jadine dropped everything and
joined them. I wish i had taken a picture of her. I was exhausted at the end, but it was
lovely, and I hope yours was too...

No comments: