Monday, October 02, 2006

Waking up is so hard to do

I have a hard time waking up in the morning.

In my 29 years of living, this has never really changed for me. I remember when I was all of seven or eight years old and my mom would have to yank the sheets off of me, because it was so dang hard to wake up.

So, this morning I woke up with the alarm in my hand. I don't remember hitting the alarm button over again, maybe because the alarm was in my hand :) I had scheduled it for 6 am, and ended up waking up at 7:45. My snooze alarm rings every five minutes. Do you know how many snooze alarms that is???

I sleep on a loft, so, it is really warm and cozy up near the ceiling of my room. I am so snug by the time i wake up, that it is chinese water torture to walk down and face my cold wood floors.

Those wood floors!!! Sigh... I can't imagine what this is going to be like in a month or two when it gets colder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was breaking up that's hard to do?

Jen, I don't think I knew this about you. You're always such an early bird that I assumed it was easy for you to wake up. Who knew?

oh....and sad news!! have you heard that Diedrichs is probably moving?

JD said...

Ash!! the only reason i liked to get up early was:

a. my job was stressful and i needed an hour of quiet and Deidrichs before i went in to the battle.

b. Deidrichs

There is no Deidrichs to be found on the East Coast. I'm not sure how i have made it this long without it :)

I love you friend, and this is third time i'm saying it, but i love the hair!!!

i need your new email. will you email me so i will have it???